terça-feira, 27 de março de 2012

Arcervo A.Du.Ta – A-ha

Bem, como não tenho muito o que postar sobre os rapazes, vou postar o meu arcevo do A.Du.Ta. E para começar, A-ha, o meu feijão que não posso ficar sem, como dizia minha saudosa mãe!

Vinis

Scondrel Days / Stay on These Roads / East of The Sun / The best of Brazil / Memorial Beach

sdSOTRCDeots  tbbmb   

CDS

Hunting High and Low (original) / Scoundrel Days (copilado do vinil) / Stay on These Roads (made by me) / East of The Sun (made by me) / Memorial Beach (made by me) / Minor Earth, major Sky (original) / Lifelines (original) / How Can I sleep with your Voice (made by me) / Analogue (made by me) / Foot of the Mountain (original) / Ending on High Note The Final Concert (made by me)

aha humemslifelinesfotm analoguehciswyvimhending-on-a-high-note-the-final-concert_a-ha     

DVDS

Live in South América (made by me) / Headlines and Deadlines (original) / Headlines and Deadlines II (made by me) / Homecoming Live at ValHall (original) / Show do Citybank Hall 2010 (blootegs) / Hunting High and Low Concert (torrent) / Ending on High Note The Final Concert (torrent)

 h_d7502847GG  valhall

Além disso , tenho um albúm com, Revistas da Bizz, Letras traduzidas, Diário de show 89. Isso sem falar das imagens que tenho no Pc!

a-ha pre (35) a-ha pre (25) a-ha pre (26) a-ha pre (27) a-ha pre (28) a-ha pre (29)

a-ha pos (65) a-ha pos (22) a-ha pos (23) a-ha pos (38) a-ha pos (39) a-ha pos (41)

Próximo acervo: Duran Duran

Um comentário: